The BURGER KING℠ Scholars program assists employees, employees’ spouses or domestic partners, employees’ children and high school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada in continuing their education. To date, the program has awarded more than $32 million in scholarships to more than 30,000 students. Last year alone, $3.5 million in scholarships were awarded to more than 3,200 deserving students.
- The number of awards will be determined by the funds available and the number of applicants.
- Most scholarships are non-renewable awards of up to $1,000. Awards cannot exceed educational costs.
- Be living in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Be graduating high school seniors (U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada) or graduating from home school education in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2018-19 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
- A current, complete high school or college transcript of grades.
- Grade reports are not accepted.
- Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term the course was taken.
- Keep Handy
- Tax Information
- List of extra-curricular activities to include organizations, teams, greek life, clubs, honor societies, etc
Due December 15, 2017, or when the first 50,000 applications are received
Things to Keep In Mind
BURGER KING® General Track: consideration will be given to each applicant’s academic record (50%) and participation in school and community activities (50%)
Don’t be afraid to apply because if it is for you it will be. Please contact if you would like any help in applying.